Your contribution to NADT enhances many characteristics of your business. It builds communication, offers clients and employees recognition, supports philanthropic objectives, builds goodwill and strengthens your brand/business identity.
There are two different corporate contribution opportunities to take advantage of:
- Corporate Circle
- Corporate Sponsor
As a member of our Corporate Circle, your company will provide critical support for our artistic explorations that serve audiences throughout New England and beyond.
Corporate contributions of $1,000 qualify for membership in the corporate circle and include the following benefits:
- recognition in donor listing section of all repertory season programs.
- Discounts to all performances for employees.
- Invitations to open dress rehearsals, studio rehearsals, and select special events.
Corporate Sponsorship gives you the opportunity to focus your contribution to individual performances or sponsor special events.
Corporate Sponsorships can include a custom-designed package of benefits and recognition opportunities specific to your marketing needs.
A corporate contribution of $10,000 or more will provide your company with the opportunity to designate its gift to a specific performance, program, or event. Sponsorship levels deliver all the benefits of corporate circle benefits as well.
- Recognition as a sponsor by the ballet's audience, repertory season, patrons, and , depending on the sponsorship level, in ballet press releases, advertisements, and other materials for the general public.
- Premium performance seating and hospitality for your clients, officers, and other VIP's at performances.
- Unique client cultivation and entertainment opportunities at events.
- Access to company for corporate promotional events such as private performances on event site.
In Kind Donations:
This is a donation of goods, expertise, or services. If you are not able to donate monetarily but would like to help out, In kind Donations are a great alternative. Feel free to contact us.