Engage in the possibility
NADT's outreach program is to ensure that students in the local Boston areas are offered an opportunity to perform on a professional scale. This gives them a glimpse into the life of a professional dancer to see if this is a profession they may want to pursue. Dreams of wanting to become a professional dancer are often stifled when students are not given enough tools to succeed in the"Dance" world. This first hand experience will help guide them towards a better understanding of what it "takes" to dance professionally. This program is an enjoyable approach for students willing to learn.
Through this program students will:
- Learn how to conduct themselves responsibly while in the studio and theatre
- Respect for work ethic and peers
- Build Etiquette
- Perform in a professional manner on stage
- Learn the in's and out's of a theatre
- Working alongside a professional company
- Working with local artists, musicians, choreographers, etc.
- Building their resume
- Networking (ballet is a small world)
- Performing quality works with integrity
- Broadening their minds to the expansiveness of "Dance as Art"